- Another piece from Desiderata.
- Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
- they are vexatious to the spirit.
- If you compare yourself with others,
- you may become vain or bitter,
- for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
- Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
- Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
- it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
I took this photo during my early morning run at Mall of Asia’s bay side on a Saturday. The people in the metal scaffolding are workers who are setting up the venue for the second Saturday show of the 3rd Philippine International Pyromusical Competition which is on that Saturday evening.
It was still dark because the sun is not yet shining when I took the photo, but the area is already abuzz with workers.