First, here are the rules para sa mga mata-tag:
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the tagged questions
- Create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer
- I’m celebrating two birthdays. First in March my real birth month. Second in August after surviving a “not-so-fun” hospitalization.
I’m not vain (daw). I don’t like earrings so I don't have ear piercing. Galawin mo na lahat sa buhay ko wag lang ang kilay ko - I don’t trim my eyebrows. I don’t like parlors. I don’t own any female thing in the pink color. I can live without a vanity kit in my bag but not without a digicam.
Can do multitasking. Something like “PC work-phone talk-personal talk-reading tex, while having coffee”
Love coffee hates milk. Love sour hates sweet. But I'll hug whoever will give me a bar of BABYRUTH. Habitually uses just one pair of spoon and fork (at home) for the last 16 years which my hubby bought from Europe (we have a pair each of the same kind).
Was allergic to lots of food when I was younger. I gradually eat all of them until I got immune.
- Music lover but can’t sing a tune. I love Freddie Mercury/Queen songs. I pumped full volume FM/Queen songs in my ears using aviator’s headset while reviewing for exams.
- Hindi ako matatakutin sa kung ano-anong mga hiwaga. Isa lang ang greatest fear ko SNAKE (nginig). Pwede mo kong ikulong sa haunted house or maiwan sa sementeryo wag lang may kasamang ahas :(. The irony is, I am born in the year of the snake.
- I seldom watch TV. I’m more on listening to TV than watching it. I hate tele-novelas lalo na yung mga hindi sabay ang dialog sa pag-buka ng bibig (LOL).
- I’ve a 101 Dalmatian collection (McDo toy). I collected used staple wires when I was still working in an office. I collect mugs, and now race singlet and running stuff.
- I own a pair of a 46 year old running♥ legs that can finish a 10K race at 1:30. I’ll be running my first 16K this weekend. I started running just a year ago and I wish to run a full marathon before I die.
- Blissfully married for 17 years to my ex-boyfriend of five years who’s into soccer (a former Philippine National Team player). Blessed with a heaven sent son and a daughter who looks like my clone.
- I am known for being workaholic and mataray (ewan ko ba hmp!). Mataray ba ako? Ha? Ha? Hindi naman ah! Tanong nyo pa sa BFF ko he he.
Pag nagunaw ang mundo?
1. Sino ang pinaka-hate mo na teacher o prof at bakit? (Pwedeng hindi ibigay ang tunay na pangalan ng teacher to avoid self-incrimination.)(at hinay-hinay sa pag-type at baka ibuhos mo ang poot sa keyboard.)
The prof behind kung bakit hanggang ngayon ay memorized ko pa ang "Mi Ultimo Adios” (but it's not the reason why I dislike him).
2. Ano ang pinaka-grabeng ginawa mo para makapag-cheating?
For myself wala, but iginagawa ko ng essay yung mga friends ko pag exam (wag sana to mabasa ng ka-FB kong Prof)
3. Ano ang isang bagay na dapat ay sinabi mo pero hindi mo nasabi at para kanino ito?
”A promise made is a debt unpaid” – For my former virtual boss.
4. What is the greatest thing that someone did to make you realize how much he/she love(s/d) you?
Nung pinakasalan ako ng asawa ko kahit sinabi sa kanya ng kuya ko na “Ano? pakakasalan mo ang nuknukan ng taray na bunso namin na eto? sigurado ka ba?
Sweet ng kuya ko ano? he he
5. Magbigay ng isang instance na may nasabi ka nang hindi ka nag-iisip at feeling mo, gusto mong biglang matunaw o mawala sa mga oras na iyon. Ano ang iyong sinabi at kanino?
Short story: Sabi ko: ”Uuwi na ako”, sabay para ng jeep at sumakay, then after few miles bumaba at namasyal. Nasalubong ko yung taong pinagpaalaman ko at tinanong ako “Di ba umuwi ka na? Aking sagot: “Hindi pa he he”
Sa isang manliligaw na sobrang bait ngunit ayaw kong magpahatid. Wish ko lang mabiyak ang lupa at kainin ako :(
6. Give an expression of love that you have done and for whom.
To my husband who has a dog phobia. When we were jogging in Baguio, nakasalubong kami ng mukang “asong ulol”. Hinarang ko yung aso nung papunta na samin. Sweet ko no? ha ha ha
7. Magbigay ng
Chizmoza. Daming pwedeng gawin sa buhay unahin pa ang chizmiz
Yung government employee na parang vendo machine = yung hindi nagpa-function pag hindi hinulugan ng pera
Yung tanong ng tanong pero hindi naman pinapakinggan ang sagot tapos tatanong ulet. Grrrr.
8. Ano ang isang bagay na hindi mo pa nagagawa at plano mong gawin in the future?
Kumita ng limpak limpak na salapi (plano lang naman).
9. Anong kanta ang itinuturing mo na iyong "life song?"
Depende sa phases ng life. Sa ngayon “Let It Be” by “Beatles” . My anthem at this moment is “She’s a Woman”.
10. Give an event or a moment where you were greatly inspired.
Everything about them inspires me.
11. Magbigay ng isang joke na nakapagpatawa sa iyo ng malakas.
Madami eh, pero lately yung answer mo sa No. 9 question, ha ha ha tawa talaga ako ng tawa, mag-isa pa naman ako nung binabasa ko yun.
Nose bleed #3. Questions from Albert Einstein (2AM na po)
1. If we, humans (Homo sapiens) originated from monkeys and apes, why are there still monkeys and apes this time?
I’m a believer of “Si Malakas at si Maganda” so there are still monkeys maybe because they have their own version of “Si Tsonggo at si Tsongga”
2. What is your favorite Science subject and why?
Botany – I just feel that there’s lesser guilt experimenting on plants than animals.
3. How will you change the world through blogging and the like?
As I always say on my blog (my original piece):
“I just have this simple thinking that whatever bit of good I share to the world will make the world a bit better to be in.”4. Is Albert Einstein wrong on his Theory of Relativity saying that light is the fastest object on Earth?
Jeez! He’s Albert Einstein who am I to question him?
5. Describe your blog(s)?
Run and Keep on Running – is more of a personal blog, to keep me motivated in my running. I feel so blessed that I can run and blog about it.
Pinoy Anik Anik – expressed my big LOVE to my race and fatherland. I am simply proud to be Pinoy! (but I nosebleed with Wordpress and now considering importing it to Blogger, suggestion please?)
Balut Manila – this is where I discuss all my interests.
6. Do you think you will be the next Miss Universe?
Nope I’m overage, but could’ve been kaya lang STRICT and parents ko eh!
7. Explain why humans are attracted to each other. More of a boy and girl relationship, actually.
Because it is more normal than to be attracted to cats and dogs?
8. Do you deserve to be tagged? Why?
I think so? Because I deserved to be punished? LOL
9. What’s your favorite sci-fi movie and why?
”Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” – it’s a love story but for me it’s a sci-fi (weirdo)
10. Do you believe that the youth is still the hope of the fatherland?
No one but them yes!
11. What’s the biggest mistake you have done in your life and how did you overcome it?
Overworking. I haven’t.
Not blogging for my own earlier. (Obviously) I’m making up for it right now.
Haist salamat! And here’s my 11 (aaaw) questions.
- Sinong best friend mo doon?
Batay sa iyong maling paniniwala, sino ang kamukha mong celebrity?
- What is your best physical asset? Kung totoo man, bakit?
- What is your ultimate gadget wish?
- How do you pamper yourself?
- Why are you blogging?
- What can you say about me and this blog?
- What movie can you relate to your own life?
Elaborate in a full length movie.
- Except “learning to love yourself, what do you think is the greatest love of all? (Wagas ba?)
- Are you satisfied in the track your life is taking right now?
Virgo – hindi matutuloy ang mga adventures mo at bababa ang PR ng blog mo
Lester – masisira agad ang bago mong hiking shoes at bababa din ang PR ng blog mo (tagal mo sumagot kaya tagged din kita)
Super Beki – hindi ka makaka-rumpage at mauubusan ka ng “bekspression”. at kelangan “bexpression ang reply diteys ha!
Animexited – magiging normal human face lahat ng anime sa blog mo
Jigz – Mabubutas lahat ng backpacks mo, maiiwan ka ng mga flights & cruises at magma-malfunction ang iyong cams. LOL
Lazybiatch – magugulo ang iyong sanctuary
Mitch – made-dethrone ka sa pagka-Goddess at magiging maalat lahat ng niluluto mo. LOL.
Rona – magiging “chaka” ang mga designs mo ha ha ha
Gracie – hindi matutupad ang mga birthday wishes mo. LOL
At ‘sensya na kung ngayon lang naka-comply. This is the most challenging blog post of my life! Good luck to all and happy blogging. Cheers!