As usual, every time I see something new that looks exciting, I am excited to share the info to you all. So for those who are into cars and driving, this one’s for you! “Go Kart” !
It is located along the breakwaters of Manila Bay at the SM Mall of Asia Amusement Complex just right after the The Giant Ferris Wheel/The MOA Eye.
The fee and basic rules
Fun and Safety Rules are properly posted in the area but to give you some advance info on what to wear and the likes, here’s some heads up.
- Must be 4 1/2 tall to drive the Karts.
- Helmets must be worn at all times. Seatbelt must be properly fastened while on board the Kart.
- Guests must keep both hands on the wheel at all times.. Arms, legs and feet are to remain inside the Kart.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied up with clips or rubber bands.
- All loose clothing must be secured. No open-toed footwear is allowed.
- No smoking in Karts and loading bay area.
- Guest under the influence of alcohol or narcotics are not allowed to take the ride.
- NO BUMPING, NO SPINNING OUT, and NO CUTTING OFF
- Stay in Kart at all times while on track.
- If for any reason the Kart shuts down while on the track, you MUST REMAIN IN THE KART and raise your hand.
TRACK RULES and FLAGS
- Get a ticket at the cashier’s booth
- Go to the Loading Bay. Get your designated Kart and put on your seat belt.
- Ride Assistant will help you start the engine and wait until the green flag is shown and then go to the race track.
- Checkered flags will be shown as indicator to your final lap.
- After the last lap slow down and proceed to the loading bay area, remain in the Kart and wait for the final instructions from the Ride Assistant.
So, do you think experiencing this one is like going to the real Indianapolis? Don’t forget to share your experience here once you tried!