My very first blog award! Tadaaah!
This award has three rules (that you should follow or your blogs will be forever doomed)
Note: Words in parenthesis are baseless facts
- Thank the blogger who gave you this award. Don’t forget to link his/her blog.
- Post seven random things about you.
- Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and let them know you gave them this award.
Joanne violated Rule # 3 by not informing me about the tag and she tagged eight people only. Therefore she needs to comply to a punishment which is to post 100 more random things about herself (wider evil grin)
So here we go…
1. Thank you very much Joanne for this award. I almost burst into tears upon knowing that while I’m stressing with my very first give away you are doing evil things against me (LOL).
Seriously, I appreciate it much. I believed that if your name came in the mind of a fellow blogger, that means that you are important to her/him (naks!).
2. SEVEN random things only?
I posted all the (elaborated) random things about me. You can find that ”short post” here (evil grin).
3. For me, every blogger is versatile so I wanted to tag y’all. However, this time I chose to tag these bloggers that I haven’t tag before and some who have “wronged” me. You will know the difference on who are under the new tags and the ones that have wronged me LOL.
Here are the versatile bloggers who should carry the “Blogger Torch” and keep it burning. (forgive this olympic filengera).
- MEcoy of I am MEcoy
- Arvin of Written Feelings
- riChie of One Man World
- Marco of The Soul Explorer
- Wrey of Fashion Moto
- Mhie of Travelentz
- CheekeeGirl of Sound of Life
- Lucky Vixen of The Lucky Vixen
- Irish of D' Explorer
- Sam D. of There's No Place That Far
- Lawrence of Colors and Grays
- Red of Muhon
- Super Maryo of Unplog... – I know you’ve been tagged but not from me and not from this one. And because you have a new toy, photographs are required from you!
- Virgo of Virgo's Gadgetry - this is my second time to tag you (no reply) so I’m tagging your other blog
- Lester of Celebrations and Festivities - same reason with Virgo