- Draft a post? to what blog?
- Continue registering to ad companies or evaluate more? Which one?
- If I do register, I need to work on incorporating the ads and I’m sure gonna mess my lay-out.
- Then it will take lots of my time and I won’t be able to draft a post on any of my blogs.
- Which task to prioritize? Which one to drop?
- What blog topics to draft? Which draft to post?
- Should I write about the significant topic looming in my head but not in the mood to write about?
- Or write about anything that inspires me right now even if I know it won’t earn traffic?
- What? Which? When? How?
- What to cook for dinner? (the most challenging)
Oh my! there’s still the “Eleven Wagas” tag from one of my favorite blogger friend that I still haven’t had the nerve to deal with but really really wanted to answer (just summoning some guts). Whew! I’m in a total mess. I guess this is one normal phase for bloggers and this got me into thinking asking some blogger friends if they are experiencing this same dilemma from time to time.
Mr. Soltero, Super Beki from Planetang Barubal, B1 and B2 (Lesterrible and Virgo Guy, you two gave me a breather with your “kakulitan” today) - is this happening to you from time time?
So I’m in the middle of this dilemma when suddenly the heavens opened and sent its ♥angel♥ and brought me this!
I heard trumpets playing and angels singing ♫hallelujah ♫hallelujah♫
Suddenly I have all the answers. This Hot Fudge Sundae commanded me to snap that headset out of my head, remove that eyeglasses from my tired eyes, place both my feet up on my desk and savor this softness, creaminess and awesome sweetness… Oh wait let me take some souvenir shots of this heavenly thing.
And a photo after...
I savored this awesome goodness while mentally sharing it with my lovable blogging friends while smiling at the thought that I finally decided what to write about.
Anyway, do you know that McDonald’s Sundae Hot Fudge is 6.3 oz per serving and can give you a 330kcal? Who cares?
Do you know that I don't normally have/eat food in my working space? Who cares?
All I know is that I could have an ice cream on any given day and place and flavor but there couldn’t be an ice cream sundae as perfect as this one at this moment.
By the way, the heavenly ♥angel♥ happens to be my ♥lovey dovey hubby♥