On with my "zero back tag" campaign I am complying to one unique award that I received for the first time!
Liebster is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite”. Other meaning may include sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kinda, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere.
THANK YOU Joan of 26 with 4 Kids for this award! I really appreciate it knowing I'm one among your "dearest". And as stated in your blog that in order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are:
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
- Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
- Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- The elaborated 11 things about myself can be found here.
- My answers to Joan’s questions::
- What is your greatest achievement so far?
I’m just a simple gal so I don’t have an achievement that I can consider as “greatest”, but some are just simply great.
- How do you spend your free time?
- To date, what has been your greatest disappointment in life?
No “greatest disappointment” so far but there were disappointments.
- If you could start all over in life, would you change anything?
- What are the best five words that would describe you?
Reliable. Sincere. Hardworking. Sensitive and Frank.
- Cakes or rice cakes?
- What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
”Favorite thing about myself” is sort of wide. There are lots of them and it’s kinda hard to pick one.
- To be afraid or to be liked?
Both doesn’t matter.
- What makes you smile?
- What do you want for Christmas?
World peace! But to be more realistic, a new laptop will do : =)
- And what is your 2013 New Year’s Resolution
Not to make any more New Year’s resolution.
Let me just especially mention that some bloggers among my list are already tagged with this award so I will understand if you will not reply to this tag. I included you among my tag list because you are all “dearest” to me. I could have added some more but some bloggers in my mind have more than 200 followers.
So the award goes to!.
- Why do you blog?
- What is your most memorable blog post. Please include a link.
- What blog site is your most favorite
aside from mine?
- Who is your favorite blogger
aside from me?
- Which blog design you like most
aside from mine?
- Blogger or Wordpress?
- Are you happy with your blog right now?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 being 10 as the highest, how will you rate your own blog?
- What positive contribution your blog can share to the blogosphere?
- What unique feature your blog has versus other blogs?
- What can you say about my blog?