- Missionaries of Charity Home of Joy for the Sick Children
Usually when you start a blog, the first entry that you will make is the introduction about it. Something like “About” or “Hello World”. I drafted that kind of post but I remember drafting as well my second post. I’m supposed to publish my introductory entry first but for some twist of fate this entry became my very first post. I’m not sure how did it happen. This post is a consistent top best viewed entry on this site.
By the way, you might want to click on this post and visit the “Home of Joy” and make it a part of your gift giving activity this holiday season.
- Hello World Have You Ever Tasted Balut?
I found this post as very “me” and a perfect introductory post for this blog. I also found it amusing and it always makes me smile every time I'm reading this.
- Philippines' World Record Breaking Attempt for the Longest Line of Coins
This is actually unforgettable rather than favorite. I sincerely like this post but it also comes with a “not-so-happy-memory”. I lost money while I’m covering this event (sad). I badly needed that money during that time (sigh).
- Behind the Beckham Bend Experience
No further explanation. It’s in the title itself. I’m a BIG David Beckham fan!
- The Bourne Identity is in. The Blogger is Out and all my posts of January 2012.
It’s because I am amazed how I managed to update my blog while I’m away almost the whole month of January 2012. I was hopping from town to town then and yet I managed to write and published blog entries. I obviously love this blog yeah?
- Logos Hope - The Floating Book Fair and More
I guess anything that is related to service and charity is close to my heart. Even if I’m not able to join these people in helping and reaching out, at least I am able to promote their cause. I also enjoy that day.
- Sunday Song and Photographs: She's Always A Woman (and ALL my Sunday and Photograph posts)
This is the first time that I really promoted my blog and a lot of showing my face LOL. If you will notice on my earlier posts there isn’t photos of mine. I was used to blogging before without sharing about my person because I was working for someone else’s site and writing about something else. Later I realized that there’s so much about me in this blog so heck why not show me and let you all bear with my ugly face :P.
This is also the start of gaining more blogger friends.
- Randomness on the 4th of July
Random post happens when you can’t think of anything in particular to write. But I remember myself being so inspired writing coming from that routine run, I can’t wait to finish my shower. Still wrapped in my towel I sat down in my home office, opened my laptop, hit the keyboard and came out of this post. I sooo love it! The last sentence should be “Thank you God for this day! And thank you for the gift of being able to write about it!”
- Inside the Home of General Emilio Aguinaldo-An Independence Day 2012 Special Post (and all the historical places I featured here).
This post is kinda challenging. There’s a lot of blog posts about this place and some came from popular journalists and bloggers. I ‘m a bit intimidated writing about this so what I did is to make a different approach. I myself is surprised with the outcome. It is one among the top ten best viewed post on this site.
- All my “Sunday and Photograph” posts.
I created this category to serve as some sort of a filler. The purpose is to have at least one post in a week if I happen to be so busy that I can’t write a full length post. But it never happened that way. I still allot an ample time thinking (and in advance) and creating my Sunday and Photograph post. Later I received a lot of good feed backs from my fellow bloggers about this category. Some said that they are actually looking forward to my “Sunday and Photograph” posts. It also became my avenue in writing my own prose, poems and short story.
That’s it! my top ten most favorite posts. But the truth is, when I was going over my posts choosing the top ten, it kind of been difficult for me. Each entry on this blog has a special meaning and memory. I realized that I really put a piece of my heart on this blog.
What about you? What is your most favorite post from your blog?
For the complete series of this posts:
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 1: Wish List
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 2: My Top Ten Favorite Posts
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 3: Looking Back
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 4: Love The Ladies Who Blog and THANK Them
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 5: Love The Guys Who Blog and THANK Them