- November 29, 2011
– when I posted my first blog entry.
- December 2012
– is filled of exciting and unforgettable entries. I realized that the best time to start a blog is just before the holiday season because there was so much exciting topics to feature. Page views started to pick up by this month and I became more than enthusiastic to continue posting.
- January 2012
– is a month full of festivals. The posts started to be more colorful and full of adventure.
- February 2012
– It ranked PR1 after 71 days of blogging and merely 20 posts. The love month is also the month when I started posting concerts, shows and events. There is a complete compilation of the very popular 3rd Philippine International Pyromusical Competition here. This month recorded the most number of blog entries = 21! But it’s kinda tough to maintain a daily post since I am managing three active blogs.
- March 2012
– My birthday month and as I’ve mentioned in Part 1, this is the month that I actually promoted this blog. Followers and blogger friends started to increase.
- April 2012
– This is a very productive month. I started receiving several offers for blog deals and opportunities and the likes.
This is also a colorful month because I featured a lot of summer related posts and exciting places like churches.
- May 2012
– We are on high spirit here. From PR1 it soared to PR2 in 157 days! I also host my first ever giveaway on this month sponsored by a sunglasses company. The blog traffic continued to shoot up.
- June 2012
– The traffic continued to pick up and more blogging opportunities came. I started applying for adverts and they are all approved. However, I intentionally did not submit this blog for Google Adsense because of the negative experiences by fellow bloggers. Some of them were rejected, some accounts were suspended and worst, some were banned. Gone are the days that you just need to create a blog and apply for GA.
- July 2012
– More blogging opportunities came including sponsorship for giveaways. However, I somehow feel that the niche or purpose of this blog is getting mixed up. I intentionally put limits on the “commercialization” of this site, thus the creation of The Lucky Blog where I am channeling the other blog deal offers.
- August and September 2012
– is the month with the lowest number of blog posts. Yours truly needs to be in hiatus.
- October 2012
– Hiatus mode is over. I tried to work on much as I can and thrive to get back on the regular posting.
- November 2012 – Hello World! It’s our anniversary month!
For the complete Series of this posts :
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 1 : Wish List
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 2 : My Top Ten Favorite Posts
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 3: Looking Back
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 4: Love The Ladies Who Blog and THANK Them
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 5: Love The Guys Who Blog and THANK Them