Views and comments from all over the world made me smile. It fascinates me when they search for a certain (key)word or anything, they landed in your blog and they got to see your work. More so if they commented or expressed appreciation.
But there’s this kind of unique happiness.when the ones spending time in your blog are your fellow bloggers who are actually following and reading your posts in spite of the chaos and deadlines within their individual lives – wow! that is heaven!
I have an absolutely unique pack of blogger friends who has always been there making my blogging experience extra awesome. Check out their works and you will find a vast ocean of entertaining and informative ideas. It’s quite a mixture :)
I categorize them on how I perceive them in my own “blog world”. The link that follows their name are one among my favorites from their blog archives.
Can’t wait for these ladies to update:
- Gracie/Gracie’s Network - Pocketbook Series and all her sequels (but this is actually tied with Capture the Colour post)
- Joanne/Joanne’s Blog - Capture the Colour
I know she’s “kikay and makulet” about everything but I was really amazed how she presented this post. Love it!
- Joy/Joy’s Notepad – The "rainbow"
I like all of Joy’s post but this one really marked in my head. I just read this recently when she commented on my “Rainbow” post.
- Encourage One Another
- Leah/Travel Quest - A Paradise Called Boracay
In spite of the many magnificent places she has been to there’s a certain pride on how she blog about the Philippine’s beach pride.
- Mhie/Travelentz - Family Spent New Year in Philippines
She hops from one place to another but she really expressed that there’s no place like home.
- TPW/The Pinay Wandere – Q&A: About The Pinay Wanderer
Knowing something about the person TPW aside from her informative approach on the places she has been to is a cute niche breaker.
- Rona/All Her Blogs - O Tawas! Di Ko Akalain
This post and it’s subject is really entertainingly funny!
- Sam/There’s No Place That Far - The Annual Boston Marathon
The title is the obvious reason why I like this post and this also marked the beginning of our friendship via the blogosphere.
- KM/More Than Sexy - Pardon My Rant
The sexy KM is ranting ha ha – something new to my eyes.
- Jessica/Pagguhit ng mga Salita - Salapi Para sa Karunungan
- Hitokihoshi/aspectos de hitokiHOSHI - Social Good Summit 2012, stimulating
Very informative post.
- Anney/Blog Ni Ako - DIT Swimsuit Cover Ups
She’s so crafty! I love all her works but this one really amazed me!
- Arline/the Pink Line - Mahal... ang Bacon series,
- Superaena/ Musings of A Royal Superhero
- Superjaid - Small Things Can Make A Bad Day Go Away
The first entry I read in her blog and I immediately like it. I’ve a post that is also something like this and we both like strawberry Sundae yey!
Joanne/26 with 4 Kids, Rovie/Pinoy Family Man, Nortehanon/Daydream Believer, Irene/I Wright Every New Episode, Lucky Vixen/The Lucky Vixen – The Versatile Blogger Awardees, Krizza/ng My Second Blog - "Home Sweet Home", Anne/Here You'll Find Me,
Missing these ladies…
Mitch/Ramblings of a Domestic Goddess; Weng Tamayosa Anewor's Sanctuary; Chekeegirl/Sound of Life; Mayette/Missus Bounty Basket; Dada/The Lucky Dodeng; Mac/Macky's Alley; D' Explorer,Yam/I Explore
and! (drum roll) Here’s the real deadly fabulous ones!
- ZaiZai/Zai Moonchild - Luwas sa Undas
Zany fabulous Zai turned into the sweetest son and brother.
- Kulapitot - Dear Deo and all her Deo posts
I find this really entertainingly “uber” funny!
- Sunny Toast The New LBD
Almost without words but the shortness says it all. You rock!
I may have missed some names – my apologies. I kinda mess up my draft for this and I’m catching a post date so… just visit back and you might find your name here (later).
For the complete series of this posts:
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 1: Wish List
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 2: My Top Ten Favorite Posts
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 3: Looking Back
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 4: Love The Ladies Who Blog and THANK Them!
- Countdown to 1st Anniversary Part 5 (Final): Love The Guys Who Blog and THANK Them