- The net has been ok.
- My lappy has been fixed for quite a while now and in fact there’s a new lappy in the house
- I’m not too busy for two weeks now - I quit my regular job. Finally after four attempts ha ha
- I don’t know!
- Call it PROCRASTINATION or whatever I just simply call it “my bad!”
- I just can’t make myself to finish a post. I have several drafts for all my blogs but I really don’t know why I’m not posting them.
- I might lost my advertisers :( Thank God the views are still ok and the ranking is still the same.
- I missed a lot of blogging opportunities and might lose more if I’ll continue this attitude.
- I owe a lot of blog hopping to my dear blogger friends which means I missed a lot of good reads too.
- I failed to post significant posts for the last two months. I don’t think I posted enough summer topics and the summer is almost over. I don’t even post about Women’s Day and Mother’s Day tsk tsk
- Aside from following the NBA Playoffs (lol) which luckily my team Miami Heat is leading…
well here are some other things…
- Eating a lot! Hmmn.. This gives me another idea on what to post about next (Wow! my blogging veins is working now :)
- Movie marathon all day long.
- Doing Facebook and Twitter in a “Phantom of the Opera” style (ssssh…)
- Tagging along with my hubby’s football games and to anywhere where I can tag along with him. So we’re dating a lot lately (wink*)Can you see me from the crowd?
Photo Credits: Goal.PH
- Joining the “surfing frogs” while on summer vacation.
Hmn… good question! I’m not sure yet. All I know is that I need to be out of this “un-me” before it get worst.
So if you see that this article is posted send me a congratulations eh? Thanks!