So after that I told myself that I will not join such meme again because no Santa showed up to grant my wishes even I provided the whole year as my time frame to receive them (lol).
But last year (which was just 3 days ago) around four days before Christmas (hmp!) my favorite (insane) blogger who usually don’t do this meme suddenly joined the fun and tagged me on his “All I Want for Christmas” post. And because this blogger is really one of my favorite plus that I am worried that I will be excluded from his "SOLEMN BLESSINGS” I am now complying to the tag of no other than (tadah!) Tripster Guy!
I may need to break some rules here though.
First, I will not be tagging anybody because Christmas Day is over.
Second, I replaced the Christmas photo with this!
Third, instead of the Christmas wish I made it my BIRTHDAY wish (evil grin). And following the footstep of Tripster Guy I will be a little extravagant with my wish list this time.
Here’s my list!
1. A huge ladies bag something similar to my Charles and Keith bag that already retired hu hu hu.
2. A replacement and hopefully of the same design of my Geox boots that is also nearing retirement hu hu hu.
3. Garmin running watch (again?). No pink color please.
4. Any one among my fave women’s original scent:
Dior’s Poison or Dune / D&G (Red) by Dolce & Gabbana / Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein.
5. (As usual) BabyRuth BARS. Not the bite size please.
6. And of course WORLD PEACE!
If you will contribute to this I will consider it as equivalent to you granting all my wishes. So you don't need to worry about granting my wishes numbers 1 to 5! Just be part of WORLD PEACE and I'm happy!
There! You all have 70 days to grant my wishes. Hurray!