10th of March
This article was originally posted on my blog "The Lucky Blog". Since I am posting an "All About Me" series here, I believe this is the perfect time to re-post this.
Hey it’s my birthday week! So why not share some weird things about me? Let’s start with one of my passion - blogging and writing!
- I write better when music is pumped in my ears matched with a mug of coffee. I have a variety of choices but on top of them are Gregorian Chant, Enya, Barry Manilow, Jim Croce and believe it or not – Queen’s Freddie Mercury. “Queen Live in Wimbley” is plugged in my ears while I’m writing this.
For coffee – not too sweet not to creamy but preferably strong! I don’t mind about the brand as long as it smells and tastes like coffee.
- I have a 500 gig external hard that where I stock my photos for blogging. Each photo in there has a story saved in my brain’s draft folder.
- I am a magnet to dramatic, sad and lonely post ("emo") that I am really trying to minimize. The irony is that I am a very happy person.
- I usually don’t comment to a blog post that I did not read with understanding. I’d rather not comment at all.
- I have a habit of spontaneously back reading posts of the blogs in my roll. I usually don’t comment on the posts while back reading so as not to break my reading momentum. But I always try to make a mental note on the posts that I like specifically if it mention anything about the blogger’s personality.
- I have a secret list of favorite bloggers (good writers) not because they are my friends but because I really love the way they write and express.
- If you link my blog or include my blog in your blog roll, I will link you back at least to any of my blogs regardless of your blog's page rank.
- I don’t mind putting blog links on my sites even I am aware that they will negatively affect the SEO thingy. I am confident that I can pull it up by making quality posts.
- Never in my entire life that I did not have a writing desk in my home. It is one of my basic furniture.
- My father said that I’m in my weirdest when I’m writing. (Back in the province when I was younger) He was always amazed whenever he stumbles upon one of my scattered drafts and he would always ask “Did you write this? with the tone that sounded like he is asking a stranger and not his daughter. LOL!
- And as Freddie Mercury says I write better when “Under Pressure!”.
- I write to express NOT to impress.
… hmn there’s a lot more. till next share!
The manual organizer’s photo is taken aboard a plane. The scribble on the notebook is a list of posts that I plan to write while on a trip. I was surprised to find that all the scribbled topics were published on my blogs.