But, I have another wish list that have been kept in my trunk. I am sharing this not only because Halloween is trending but because this wish list is real. Who knows, some of you maybe interested in helping me out to make these wishes come true (wink*wink*).
Here is my 10 Halloween-Related Wish List:
- Attend a Halloween Costume Party in a real scary costume.
No cute costume please! A zombie will do. I will not talk to anybody during the entire party. I will just be lurking around while giving everybody a creepy look.
- Go Trick or Treat as Addams Family.
"Trick or Treat" was not popular in the province where I grew up so I did not had the chance to experience the fun. Maybe I could do it this time as “Morticia” and be sweetly addressed by Gomez Addams as “Cara Mia”. And oh, we are a family of four only so we will be needing an “Uncle Pester” - anybody wants to volunteer as Uncle Pester? I promised we’ll split the candies!
- Host a Halloween Party.
Again, I will be Morticia Addams welcoming the guests in a gorgeous black outfit.
Guests will be fetched from their home by a black hearse.
It’s my dream to design a dining table that looks like a slaughter table but everything on it are edible. The menu will mostly be anything like liver, brains and same stuff. The beverages will be anything that looks like fresh blood and will be served by Frankenstein pumping from an IV bag. Something like that…
- Play/Pose as a “White Lady” on a bridge from my home town which is known as being haunted by a “white lady”. This bridge was featured in one of the Halloween edition of a Philippine TV show "Magandang Gabi Bayan"
I will document the people’s reactions. Hmn… I’m wondering what would be the perfect scare line… “Boo?”
- Interview a vampire that looks like Louis de Pointe du Lac or Lestat de Lioncourt (Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise from the movie “Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles”)
Not Edward Cullens please. He looks like a malnourished kid rather than a vampire.
- Witness a human transform into a werewolf.
No, no! Not Taylor Lautner! I want to see the fangs and Taylor's abs is very destructing. LOL.
- Do Spirit of the Glass with Piolo Pacual (local actor).
I’m not a fan but I like that he's a runner. I just want to know if he can outrun me when things started to be real scary and who shrills err screams louder. Duh!
- Explore a real haunted house with fellow bloggers.
- Photo walk with fellow bloggers in a cemetery.
- Eat/Taste a real pumpkin pie.
The real and especially-baked pumpkin pie please not the cookies or whatever cheap representation of it (I haven’t tried it really).
***And speaking of party, this reminds me of a gorgeous blogger friend Zai of Zai moonchild who is celebrating his birthday today October 30, which I think is a perfect date to host a Halloween party ha ha!
Happy birthday my dear Zai!
Photo Source: Google Images