2. In relation to Number 1, finish all series of posts on your blog specially about "Churches". Let the world see those beautiful structures that you had the privilege of documenting. And you are not alone in feeling heart broken on the collapse of the historical churches in Cebu and Bohol.
San Geronimo (St. Jerome) Parish Church in Morong Rizal or the Church of Morong is one among the beautiful churches I visited in 2010. Its frontispiece and the belfry is built between 1850 to 1853. This is just one among my collection of churches photographs that I’m supposed to publish on this blog. The current earthquake in Cebu and Bohol that caused damage to historical churches reminds me of my collection and the plan to publish them.
3. Rest. You have fever and flu (again) because you braved that heavy downpour with matching lightning and thunderstorm. The more sensible thing to do on such situation was to wait for the rain to subside. Instead you soaked yourself in the rain after being in an air-conditioned room working all day without proper meal because you won’t give yourself a break.
4. Wait until your flu is gone before you run.
5. You have just ended one experiment so PLEASE don’t start another one. At least NOT JUST YET!
6. Find time to collect your pre-loved items that you plan to donate.
7. Mail those cards on your desk. It’s been almost a year now. You will end up adding new cards inside the envelope. It’s becoming too thick and it might be tagged as parcel instead of cards.
8. It’s a good thing that you are finding time to watch movies again. But when you write something about them make sure that you will publish them and not just on queue on your draft folder.
9. Avoid “qwerty nose-diving” while blog hopping. Either that you break your nose or your laptop and you don’t have a budget for the repair for both (LOL).
10. When are you going to realize that you can not adopt all the stray cats that will come along your way? They can fend for themselves that is why they are called stray cats. So be quick in finding new parents for your three (remaining) new wards. Good job that you already gave away the other two.
few-days-old kittens that I’m temporarily adopting
(Again) Make it quick because they may grow too adorable and you will end up semi-adopting them just like what you did on the first three (and their parent cats).
my semi-adopted “catketeers” temporarily named as “Normal”, “Puti” and “Star”