1st of February
That’s what I thought about myself while working on the final drafts of my posts during the times that I was three-day behind from my 365 Blogging Challenge. It happened two to three times but I’m glad (and so proud) to tell that I was still able to update just in time before it gets too far behind.
What could I expect when I took this challenge without any change in my crazy schedule?
- I’m still a mother and wife of a hyper-active family of four without a housemaid so…
- I still do the laundry, cook, wash dishes, tidy the house and the likes.
- I ‘m still running
- I still have a regular job.
- I still maintain three active blogs
- I still have LOTS and DIFFERENT set of friends
- In short I still don’t have an extra time when I took this challenge! That’s why I’m nuts!
Oh yeah I’m nuts! But hurray I’m still on with the challenge!
So what’s happening so far on my blog after reaching the 30-day milestone?
- The views (more than) doubled.
- I’m receiving more emails, inquiries and the likes on my contact page.
- It makes me extra happy when I see my fellow bloggers religiously following and commentating on my blog.
So lets get it on and work on the next milestone! I'm nuts!